The Furthering Fathering Initiative La Paz is designed for expecting fathers to aid in in connection, planning and decision-making. It is designed to help create focus and reduce stress for the expecting fathers. Lamaze is great for couple for what to expect and the best things to do to create as much comfort for the expecting mother and couple as a team during the time of labor and birth. La Paz is designed to create comfort through forethought
What will an expected dad, a new dad or a young dad get out of this? Answer: Peace from Preparation
To actively and wisely coach during childbirth couples take Lamaze. To actively and wisely coach expecting dads, young dads to plan and create wholistic /all-encompassing peace for them, their progeny and their future generations we have developed La Paz – The Peace in Spanish Let’s discuss the 7 S’s of Preparation following the Genesis depiction of Creation; BABY
1. Survey - A survey creates a reservoir of facts, opinions and relevant data to help inform wise decisions. Survey is about gaining wisdom and answering the who, what, where, when and why. WHY?
2. Speak Love is prepared by what you say.
3. Separate Light from Darkness - It’s not all good – what are you guiding your family to and protecting your family from.
4. Special Space - You are responsible for the special space for you and your family to thrive in.
5. Supply Seed and Stock - It is important to appreciate the process of provision, the nature of supply and investing.
6. Signs and Seasons Change is guaranteed and the universe is humongous, its vastness could create hopelessness or hopefulness.
7. Superintend with Spouse Lead with LOVE. Stewardship is about special care and passing it forward.